Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Bo Bice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bo Bice

    I think I have their first disk. It's the one with the "swampish" looking cover. I only got it because of Jake E Lee.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bo Bice

    SAMBORA JUMPS ON IDOL'S DEBUT:
    Press Release / Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora has collaborated with Bo Bice on a recording of Vehicle, which the "Idol" runner-up performed a few times throughout the season.
    The song, #2 single in 1970 from the Ides of March, will be the B-side to Bice's debut single, Inside Your Heaven, which he sang the final week. The single is due Tuesday.
    Desmond Child * who helmed the "Idol" group single and album and has produced singles for past winners an runners-up * produced both tunes, while Andreas Carlsson (Backstreet Boys, Bon Jovi) co-wrote Inside Your Heaven.
    Bice's full-length album, for which he has said he wants to write his own songs, is due in the fall and will be executive produced by Clive Davis and "American Idol" creator Simon Fuller. The 29-year-old Birmingham, Alabama, native will record the album while on the American Idols Live Tour, which kicks off July 12 in Sunrise, Florida, and wraps up September 10 in Syracuse, New York.
    In the meantime, Bice will embark on a media tour, hitting "The Today Show" on June 20, "The View" on June 22 and "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" on July 6.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bo Bice

    Seems like I remember Badlands....what are some of their tunes, help me to jog my memory.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bo Bice

    I think Dreams In The Dark was their only (minor) hit
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bo Bice

    Bo has a new song and video out that is on the Blades Of Glory soundtrack
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=DP3PYz-Zp...ed&search=
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bo Bice

    Bo has a new album today and it sounds pretty good. a mix of 70's styled rock and country / southern rock.

    YouTube- Bo Bice - Lonely Broke And Wasted from his album 3 from Saguaro Road Records

    YouTube - Bo Bice 'You Take Yourself With You' from album 3
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bo Bice

    Quote Originally Posted by MikMo View Post
    Seems like I remember Badlands....what are some of their tunes, help me to jog my memory.
    YouTube - Badlands - Dreams in the dark

    YouTube - Badlands - Winter's Call
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •